FAMILY HALLOWEEN FUN AT LUTHERLYN
Join us for Halloween Fun at Lutherlyn
Sunday, October 23, 2022 2:00-4:30pm
2:00-4:00pm – Hay Rides, Halloween Carnival Games, Crafts, S’Mores, Jump Pillow, Nature Activity, Scavenger Hunt, Discovery Room
4:00pm – Gather at Dogwood Pavilion for All Saint’s Devotion followed by Trick-or-Treating
Each family will be asked to bring candy/items to pass out for trick-or-treating. You will be notified how many kids to be prepared for prior to the event. Adults will pass out treats and Lutherlyn staff will take the kids trick-or-treating. Trick-or-treating is for kids who are 13 or younger.
Registration deadline is October 17th.
In the event of rain, we will move activities into picnic shelters.
Register at www.lutherlyn.campbrainregistration.com.
Please take the health and well-being of others, particularly those who may have compromised immune systems, into consideration when evaluating your own health prior to a retreat/event at Lutherlyn. While we certainly would love to have you here, we do not want others to get sick while attending a retreat.
When sharing a cabin/sleeping space and meeting rooms with people from other households, it is important to consider multiple factors prior to arriving at Lutherlyn. If you have symptoms that indicate you could have a contagious illness (fever, vomiting, diarrhea, congestion, etc.) that could transmit to others, please cancel your reservation for a full refund.
Lutherlyn will issue a full refund for ALL medical related cancellations.
Anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 up to 7 days prior to the start of the retreat should cancel for a full refund. To come to a Lutherlyn retreat after having COVID you must be at least 1 full week past the positive test AND at least 24-hours symptom free.
When possible, we recommend participants take a rapid COVID test prior to departing for Lutherlyn. For Lutherlyn retreats, when possible/available, we will provide rapid tests upon arrival.
If symptoms develop while at Lutherlyn, please refrain from interacting with others, notify the retreat leader, and depart from Lutherlyn. A pro-rated refund will be issued.
Lutherlyn General Policies:
It is expected that all guests follow these guidelines. Failure to follow these policies could result in removal from camp. There are additional guidelines/policies, depending on the type of group. Those policies are outlined in the group contract or explained by the group leader upon arrival.
- No pets, no alcohol, no drugs, no fireworks, no firearms.
- Lutherlyn is a “Young Lungs at Play” facility. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Quiet time is 10pm-8am.
- Vehicles are not permitted on the grass. Load and unload vehicles at the designated area for each cabin village and then vehicles must be moved to main parking lot.
- There are often multiple groups on camp at the same time. Only enter the buildings/facilities that are reserved for your group. Do not enter cabins or facilities that are not for your specific group.
- Vandalism or destruction of Lutherlyn’s property or property of other guests will result in a bill for repairs/replacement and removal from camp.
- Helmets must be worn by kids (12 and younger) when riding bikes.
- Fishing is catch and release, barbed hooks must be crimped.
- A lifeguard must be present for swimming and all swimming/canoeing/kayaking must be arranged in advance with Lutherlyn. No one is permitted in the lake or pool area without a lifeguard.
- Ropes course/group challenge activities are off limits unless arranged in advance and facilitated by Lutherlyn staff.