Family Camp - 2021
Come and experience this week of fellowship and fun. Relax and enjoy days filled with devotions, hiking, singing, crafts, swimming, recreation, canoeing, and LOTS more! Lutherlyn staff will lead hours of educational and recreational activities for the entire family.
WEEK #3 FAMILY CAMP IS FULL.
Family camp will be offered week #3 (June 27-July 1) and week #4 (July 4-8). There will be a maximum of 16 families each week.
Here are some of the Family Camp modifications for the summer of 2021 that are specific to Family Camp:
- Each family will get a cabin half. The maximum number of people in a cabin half is 6. Because summer staff cannot all live together during Family Camp and because summer staff will live in the same cabin for the summer, a summer staff member will be living in the other half of the cabin with the divider wall pulled.
- Visitors and day guests will not be permitted for Family Camp. Only full-week, registered family members.
- Families will need to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other families.
- Masks are required indoors and indoor space will be limited to a reduced number of people at a time.
- Bible Study will be a family experience. The kids will not have Bible Study groups divided by age.
- The summer staff will facilitate camp activities at a distance of 6 feet with masks on.
- Each family will have an assigned table in the dining hall but families are encouraged to eat outside as much as
- possible. Families are not to share tables with other families for meals.
- A modified daily Family Camp schedule will be posted in May.
- Cabins will be assigned in June and families will be notified of their cabin assignment 2 weeks prior to their arrival at camp.
Please read Lutherlyn's Covid-19 plan prior to registering.
Each family will stay in their own cabin with beds, a bathroom, and a shower. Meals are served in the Dining Hall. Activities are scheduled from 8am-10pm daily; families and individuals can choose what they would like to participate in.
Explore the forest on a nature hike. Play in the tournaments. Conquer the challenges of the ropes course, bouldering room, or zip-line. Sing in the Family Camp Choir. Crafts, games, hay rides, canoeing, presentations, swimming, and lots more!
2021 Family Camp Pricing
- $280 Main Camp Hot Water Cabin (sleeps 6)
Family Program & Meal Fees:
- $225 Ages 65 and older
- $300 Ages 12-64
- $210 Ages 6-11
- $125 Ages 3-5
- No charge for Ages 2 and younger
Who is Family Camp For?
ALL OF US! Family camp is for all who count themselves as part of the family of God.
So whether single, married, parents with kids of any age, single parent, or retired adult; join us as a part of the Lutherlyn family. You are sure to have a great time - and we bet you'll leave with LOTS of new friends!
The housing for Family Camp 2021 is the "main camp" Cabins (Arbor, A-Frame, Log Cabin, and Ridge Villages).
Visit the Facilities Webpage to view photos of cabins you will be staying in.
Cabin assignments will be made in early June and sent to Families 2 weeks prior to Family camp, along with their screening chart.
Family Camp Registration and Resources
***NEW*** Lutherlyn now uses CampBrain for online registration for Family Camp!!
No more paperwork to mail to camp! Your CampBrain account (that you will set up when you register) will include your registration, payments, health history, dietary concerns, and all of the "paperwork" that needs to be completed before arriving at Lutherlyn. If you mail a paper registration form to Lutherlyn, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your login information to complete your forms and payments online.
You may still register with a paper form. Simply download and complete the registration form available through the link below. Send the form to Lutherlyn with your $100 deposit.