There are many awesome indoor and outdoor activities to enjoy at CampBlast!
Join us for a day of FUN that highlights all that Lutherlyn has to offer.
The best part.... EVERYTHING IS FREE!
No registration is needed. Just show up with all your friends, family, neighbors, and anyone else looking for a fun, free day.
How Do I Get There?
Visit our Location & Directions webpage to help you find your way to Lutherlyn.
11:00 am – Join Us for Worship and re-dedication of the Steininger Memorial Amphitheater
Noon - 3:00 pm – FREE Lunch served in the Dining Hall
Noon - 4:00 pm – TONS of ACTIVITIES!! (detailed schedule will be available)
4:00 - 4:30 pm – Closing Campfire
Feel free to take a look at last year's brochure and schedule of events below:
We rely on 80-100 volunteers to make CampBlast! possible. If you are interested in volunteering at CampBlast!, please fill out this form.
Want to sponsor our 2024 Camp Blast to help us keep this event FREE for all participants? Visit our Sponsorship Page to learn how you can help Lutherlyn make this event a success!
2023 Camp Blast! Sponsors
- Gargiulo Landscape, Prospect PA
- McDonald's Butler Crossing, Butler PA
- AJ Accounting Firm, Butler PA
- Chestnut Run Farm LLC, Butler PA
- Aqua Solutions, Butler PA
- Snyder Associated Companies, Kittanning PA
- Butler County Chamber, Butler PA
- Butler Elks Lodge #170, Butler PA
- ELCA Foundation Gift Planner, Ryan Ebner, New Castle PA
- Butler Agway, Butler PA
- W. Rick's Taproom & Grill, Butler PA
- Reed Oil Company, New Castle PA
- Primary Health Network Foundation, Sharon PA
- Diehl Toyota, Butler PA
- United Plate Glass Co. Inc, Butler PA
- Penn Fencing, Butler PA
- District Attorney, Richard A. Goldinger, Butler PA
- Central Electric Cooperative, Parker PA
- Monteverde's Inc, Pittsburgh PA