Lutherlyn Events & Retreats (2019)
Throughout the year Lutherlyn hosts a wide variety of both day, and overnight programs. Some of our events are specifically offered to children, while others are designed for crafters like our quilters and scrapbookers, and still other retreats which were created for the whole family!
Please use the calendar of events listed below to find out more information about each of our many great events, we'll update it as we set our schedule for 2019.
You can follow the link for each event to learn more or register.
As always, if you have any questions please feel free to give us a call at 724-865-2161.
- 5: Judged Pleasure Trail Ride: Enjoy Lutherlyn's beautiful trails while completing some fun obstacles and challenges, followed by awards and drawings. (Registration Required)
- 19 - 20: Woodland Quilters Quilt Show: Enjoy a weekend display of quilts and quilting in the autumn splendor at Lutherlyn. This show is a non-judged exhibit of the art of quilting. (No registration necessary)
- 25 - 27: Family Halloween Getaway Weekend: Bring the whole family for a weekend of fall activities like campfires, hikes, and Halloween movie night. The Family Halloween Fun party is included in this great weekend at no additional cost. (Registration Deadline: October 14)
- 26: Family Halloween Fun: Enjoy Halloween fun with pumpkin decorating/carving, hay rides, costume parade and trick-or-treating. (Registration Deadline: October 14)
- 2: Saturday Safari (Archaeology & the Venango Trail): Saturday Safaris are a great way to spend a Saturday morning! They are designed and open for families of all sizes and shapes, youth groups, scout groups, and any interested parties. Dress to be outside. (Registration Deadline: October 28)
- 19 - 24: Crafting Retreat: Come for a weekend designed to provide a stress free opportunity to complete some of those unfinished crafts you want to give as Christmas gifts. (Registration Deadline: November 11)
- 23: Intro to Blacksmithing Class: Learn the art of Blacksmithing in the Woodland Forge at Lutherlyn. All materials are supplied and classes are taught by master blacksmith, Flavius Brinsfield. (Registration Required)
- 6 - 8: Advent Family Getaway Weekend: Enjoy the start of the holiday season decorating cookies, singing carols and playing games with your family amidst the wonder of winter at Lutherlyn. (Registration Deadline: November 22)
- 7: Plunge!: Join us to for this great fundraising event! Spectators can stay warm by the fire while enjoying hot chocolate and s'mores - just our "plungers" get wet! (No registration is required.)
- 7: Advent Concert: Join us to celebrate Advent at Lutherlyn with the beautiful sounds of Glass + Song. (Registration Required)