- Who We Are
- What We Do
- What You Can Do
- Downloads & Media
A variety of outdoor recreation opportunities and program spaces are available at Lutherlyn, including:
* Challenge Activities & Ropes Course
* Environmental Education
* Horseback Riding
* Fishing Lake
* Hay Rides
* Recreation Fields
* Ball Fields
* Volleyball and Sand Volleyball Courts
* Basketball Courts
* 17 Miles of Hiking Trails
* Fire Circles
Nature Center Discovery Room
The Display Room of the Environmental Education Center is available for retreat groups to discover different hands-on exhibits and learn about the habitat and wildlife at Lutherlyn.
Lutherlyn has 17 miles of hiking trails with varying levels of difficulty. Trail Maps are available in the camp office.
Lutherlyn has 2 lakes. Brotherhood Lake (Lower Lake) is a swimming and boating lake in the summer. Upper Lake is used for Environmental Education programs and fishing. A fishing license is required to fish on Lutherlyn's lake and all fishing is catch and release.
Lutherlyn's sports facilities include:
* sand volleyball court
* quadball court
* baseball/softball/kickball field
* soccer field
* basketball court
* playing fields (open space for misc. games)
* Gaga Ball court (rules are posted at the court)
* Golf Ball Horseshoes (rules are posted at the court)
* 9-hole Disc Golf course
Sports equipment is available at each court or from the retreat host.