Non Horse Owner Programs
Program Descriptions and Dates
Home School Equestrian Gym Class: Our equestrian gym class is a program offered to home schooled students during school hours to allow them to earn their gym class credits. Each session is four weeks long, meeting once a week for a 2 hour period. The students learn proper grooming and tacking skills, and basic horsemanship on the ground. They also get a riding lesson each session. Weather and skill permitting we will trail ride for one class. This class is offered at a discounted rate because there will be up to six students per class. This class is for students 8 years old or older. If our prescheduled sessions do not fit your schedule please contact Carla (724-496-5535) to try to schedule a class that meets your needs.
Equestrian Gym Classes
September Session for $100
* Wednesdays 10 am – noon (Sept 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th) (Intermediate Level)
* Thursdays 10 am - noon (Sept 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th) (Intro Trot)
October Session for $100
* Wednesdays 10 am – noon (Oct 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th) (Intermediate Level)
* Wednesdays 1 pm – 3 pm (Oct 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th) (Beginner Level)
* Thursdays 10 am - noon (Oct 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th) (Intro Trot)
November Session for $100 (Please note the last class is postponed a week due to Thanksgiving)
* Wednesdays 10 am – noon (Nov 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th) (Intermediate Level)
* Thursdays 10 am - noon (Nov 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th) (Intro Trot)
December Session for $75 (Please note that this session is only three classes due to Christmas)
* Wednesdays 10 am – noon (Dec 6th, 13th, 20th) (Intermediate Level)
* Thursdays 10 am - noon (Dec 7th, 14th, 21st) (Intro Trot)
Spring 2018 Session Dates/Times TBD
Girl Scout Programs:
Lutherlyn Equestrian Center works in conjunction with our, adventure, and renowned environmental education programs to bring to you Fun Patch days and customized Fun Patch events. Please visit our Girl Scout Program webpage to see all program options and registration information.
Group Trail Riding
Private and Small Group Lessons
Ground Skills Instruction & Training
Please call the us at 724-496-5535 with any questions or to schedule a lesson or trail ride.
Come experience Life-Changing Adventures in Faith during a week of fun at summer camp. Choose from a variety of traditional and specialty programs. We have a camp for you!
Lutherlyn is hosting a variety of weekend retreats and one-day events throughout this fall, winter and spring. There is something for every interest, age, and family size. See what is coming up next!